The construction industry is unique in its tax issues, financial reporting requirements, bonding, financing and business planning needs. Muret CPA’s construction specialists understand operational and financial issues inherent in this industry – from project estimating and scheduling, to cash flow management. In addition to traditional accounting, auditing and tax services we offer industry-specific business consulting services, designed to increase operational efficiency and profitability. Our goal is to help clients reach their maximum profit potential.
Muret CPA’s clients cover a wide range of specialty areas in the building trade, including commercial construction, general and prime contractors, heavy contractors, electrical and mechanical operations, HVAC, masonry, painting, residential, and more. Download: Muret CPA Construction Brochure
Muret CPA provides more than just the traditional services offered by many CPA firms. We go beyond to help your company maintain positive cash flow and business efficiency. In addition to standard services, our experts can assist you with management aspects of the construction business. These include:
- Cash management
- Cost control studies
- Surety and bonding assistance and regulatory compliance
- Productivity studies
- Construction litigation
- Business Consulting
- Strategic planning
- Business process improvements
- Profitability enhancement
- Acquisitions, mergers and dispositions
- Cost segregation studies
- Strategic Tax Planning and Compliance
Muret CPA can help lower overall tax liability and increase owner liability protection by advising clients on entity (corporate, partnership, LLC or combination) selection. Tax planning strategies will also consider the method of accounting, contract language and changing tax legislation. Successful planning of fixed asset expenditures results in the highest overall level of depreciation and expensing for tax purposes, translating into improved overall tax savings.
Audit and Financial Planning
- Insurance consolidation can result in substantial annual savings
- Employee benefit plans can reduce tax costs and help retain highly qualified employees
- Selection and usage of appropriate accounting software can help manage business expenses, and generate more accurate job quotes
- Debt and equity financing alternatives can impact cash flow management
Our proactive perspective can help you grow and preserve assets, defer income, and reduce taxes on income, estate, gifts, investments and retirement distributions. Our goal is to help you build your net worth, reduce your tax burden, have more control of your wealth, and increase your ability to pass it on to your children and beneficiaries.
- Business succession - An effective business succession plan can:
convert business wealth into assets in order to fund retirement transfer ownership to desired successor
- address estate-planning concerns related to the transfer of a business including minimizing estate and gift taxes, providing liquidity and developing a strategic plan for the business’s success after the transition
- Estate and trust planning – An estate plan enables you to direct how and to whom assets will be directed, ensuring maximum wealth preservation.
Muret CPA Construction Contact